WHY MAXD PEPTAN® HYDROLIZED COLLAGEN?
In virtually every country of the world, the population is aging, while health and wellness expectations are rising. Today’s active agers look for functional foods that taste great, convenient and easy to consume. Peptan embraces this demand; its exceptional functional properties make it easy to integrate into everyday diet. As one of the most extensively researched collagen peptides on the market, the efficacy of Peptan in promoting mobility is supported by an impressive body of scientific evidence. Peptan is unique as it simultaneously supports all the connective tissues by stimulating local cells in the target tissues to produce more collagen and other key matrix components. A wide range of studies has demonstrated Peptan’s ability to promote healthy joints and strong bones. Collagen peptides also support lean muscle mass and strength.
Reversing the effects of aging on the skin
- Peptan significantly decreases the fragmentation of collagen in the deep layer of the dermis – by 18% after four weeks and as much as 31% after twelve weeks of Peptan intake.
- Peptan helps improve the quality of skin collagen by reversing structural damage that occurs during skin aging.
- Peptan significantly increased the density of collagen in the dermis by 9% after a mere four weeks of intake
- Peptan provides an anti-aging effect by maintaining the structure and integrity of the skin's matrix
Wear and tear on joints can cause stiffness and discomfort in older adults. Collagen is fast becoming the preferred active ingredient for joint health supplements and the efficacy of Peptan for improving joint function and reducing discomfort is backed by scientific studies including in vitro, in vivo and clinical trials.
it preserves cartilage area during osteoarthritis development
it stimulates chondrocyte proliferation (increased number) and stimulates proteoglycan synthesis.
it normalizes synovial thickness and reduces production of the inflammatory marker TNF
- Maintaining strong bones reduces the risk of fractures later in life. Collagen makes up the structural framework on which minerals are deposited. When taken as a supplement, collagen peptides can support healthy and strong bones, as shown in multiple clinical trials. Peptan can stimulate the production of collagen in bone tissue, triggering osteoblasts (bone formation cells) and increasing bone size and firmness.
- Peptan can ideally be combined with calcium and vitamin D to offer optimal bone health benefits.
- Age-related loss of muscle mass and function is real. Exercise and adequate intake of easily digestible protein is vital to counteracting the effects. The recommended protein intake for healthy adults is 0.8g/kg body weight per day. However, older people can benefit from a higher intake which is often difficult as their diets often lack protein. As a bioactive protein, Peptan can help maintain lean body mass in older adults.
- Stronger, thicker hair and nails
- May rebuild entire organs
- Strengthens arteries
- Promotes weight loss through fat-burning
- Helps the body form new collagen of its own
- Amazing for gut health – restores digestive balance
- Wonderful for a good sleep if taken before bed
- Some people claim it resolves hypertension
- Improves bladder weakness
- Improves chronic fatigue (definitely improves energy levels)
- Helps with autoimmune diseases
Our MaxD Hydrolyzed Peptan Collagen is manufactured from bovine collagen. At Rousselot, we take the utmost care with the selection of our materials as well as our raw material suppliers and submitting them to our strict quality control programs. We set high standards for sustainability and source using GRASS FED cattle for our Peptan production.
In store or Online: http://www.healthbasket.co.za/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=882