This product is highly recommended.
- Mastic gum is an extract from the Pistacia tree. It kills candida albicans fungus (thrush infections) and helicobacter pylori bacteria (implicated in peptic and other ulcers). Mastic gum is useful for intestinal cramps, indigestion and heartburn
- It also counteracts damage to the gastric mucosa caused by aspirin and other non- steroidal anti- inflammatory medicines (NSAIDs)
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Take 1-2 capsules three times daily, or as advised by your health care provider
- For the eradication of Helicobacter pylori infection, mastic gum should be used for at least 4 weeks continuously
- It is also helpful to continue with a lower preventative dosage of one capsule twice daily on an ongoing basis